Travel Pharma handles your personal information with great care. Safeguarding the reliability, safety and integrity of the data we collect is our priority. The controller, Travel Pharma, respects the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data and has reported to the Privacy Committee to receive permission to use our customers' data for the handling of orders.
We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Under no condition will your personal information be sold, communicated or passed onto third parties. We will only provide it to third parties that are involved in processing your order (for example the courier).
- Your data is saved in a secure database which is not accessible to the public.
- As a customer, you will only receive selected promotional emails on the offer of Travel Pharma. If you no longer wish to receive messages from Travel Pharma, you can undo your registration at all times by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately stop sending you e-mails or newsletters.
- If you have provided your phone number our company will only contact you by phone if it is necessary to inform you about questions or the orders you have made.
- If you have provided the number of your mobile phone you will only receive text messages (SMS, MMS etc) from our company if it is necessary to inform you about questions or orders you have made.
On the forms on our website we clearly state which fields are mandatory and which ones are optional to be completed. We do not use your data to contact you for other purposes without your consent.
When you place an order at Travel Pharma we can ask you the following data:
- Name, address and phone number. We use these details to correctly deal with the delivery of your product.
- Your e-mail address, to keep you informed about the status of your order.
- Payment information such as credit card or bank account number. These are used to finish your order safely.
Travel Pharma is not liable for errors in the data concerning your address, invoicing or other personal data, through which Travel Pharma cannot fulfil its obligations (e.g. delivery or sending information). You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password linked to your user profile. When you are under 18 the website can only be used if a parent or guardian has given his consent.
The user has the legal right to examine and to correct his personal data. Subject to proof of identity (copy of the user’s identity card), you can by sending a written, dated and signed request to Travel Pharma, Stationsstraat 51, 9850 Landegem receive a written statement of your personal details free of charge. If necessary, you may also ask for any incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant data to be adjusted.
During a visit to the site, cookies may be placed on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie is a text file that is installed in the browser of your computer or mobile device by a website's server when you consult a website. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, only machines.
To save your shopping cart, we make use of a cookie. These cookies are only saved within one session. As soon as you close your browser, it is removed.
Like all web shops, we also use a cookie to keep information about which pages are visited and how intensively parts of Travel Pharma are used. This way we can customise our site even better to your needs. We expressly do not use these data to create a profile of our visitors.
Deletion or modification of data
Do you want to take a look at your data? Or do you want Travel Pharma to remove it from its system or change it? Send a request by email to email@example.com, and we will deal with your request as soon as possible.
Travel Pharma has taken all necessary measures to prevent loss, illegal use or changes of the information it receives through its site and to make sure payment is securely made.
Using SSL (a secured server) the transaction data are encrypted and sent through the internet. To pay using SSL no special software is needed.
Everyone who places an order online on this site and chooses online payment through Visa or Master Card will be asked to provide the card number. This transaction will be executed by the certified payment provider Europabank which ensures a 100% safe transaction. The employees of Travel Pharma will not see your credit card number. This website contains links to other sites that do not belong to Travel Pharma and thus Travel Pharma is not liable for the way in which other websites deal with the privacy of their visitors.
Here is your customised travel pharmacy for 1 person to Spain. We wish you a pleasant journey.